Friday, May 27, 2011

The Mind is a Fickle Beast

It feels like Wednesday was a million years ago. Why do the days have to be going so slowly?

Moving on...

I have two stories in the process at the moment which is more than I could say yesterday morning. I simply just had some major inspiration cross my way. I'll post more on them as I get a better grip of them so hold on tight! :) I think they'll be good as long as I don't push them aside and gain other ideas. And that's another thing, I really need to focus just on these two at the moment but knowing me, that won't happen. I'll get another idea and just have to go and run with it. Oh you fickle mind!

Also, I decided that I'm going to do my best to post here every other day. That probably won't always happen but I'm going to try. It will depend mostly on my schedule or if I have things that I need to do more than be on the internet.

That is all for now. :) Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment